Like your car's "multi-point inspection" before a road trip; only it's for your body.
- 4 - View Posture Assessment PDF Report
- Comparative report module to objectively gauge progress
- 50+ measurements
- Sourced measurements that have been repeatedly validated by the scrutiny of the scientific method.
- Overview of Squat, Bend (Deadlift), Lunge, Push, Pull, and Twist
- Regressions and Progressions provided
1 Month Progress
- Lost 7 lbs.
- Improved weight shift by ~21 lbs. Right to Left
This information is provided by the Bilateral Weight Symmetry Test.
This is measured by standing a client on two separate scales and recording the weight on each leg.
A weight shift of 5lb or more is significant.
Ideal daily walking = 10,000 steps/day = 5000 on each foot.
- In one day, 5000 steps x 5lbs. = ~25,000lbs. (additionally loaded into one leg).
Walking increases loading by 1-3 times, so that 5lb. shift becomes 25,000lbs. x 3 = ~75,000lbs.
- Multiply that by one week’s worth of walking = ~525,000lbs.
- Multiply that by one year = ~27,300,000lbs.